Convertible Gear Brief / Backpack
Protec’s new modern and lightweight gear bag is able to convert to a backpack or a brief. Featuring 3 large storage sections, the insulated main storage section is designed to protect instrument cases, larger electronics, and much more!
- Weather-exterior exterior: Made of extremely durable 1680 ballistic nylon.
- Backpack straps: Comfortable padding, sternum support, zippered tuck-away pocket, and strong lightweight clips.
- Shoulder strap: Features a large adjustable shoulder pad and strong lightweight clips.
- Backside luggage pass-through strap.
- Topside handle: Convenient grab handle made of padded seatbelt material.
- Carry handle: Super comfortable padding with high grade webbing.
- Top pocket: Soft microfiber-lined mobile phone pocket.
- Front compartment: Stores larger documents and multiple pockets stores cables, and smaller accessories.
- Middle compartment: Large padded laptop storage and a tablet sleeve.
- Main compartment: Large and versatile, perfect for protecting instrument cases, larger electronics, and much more! Quilted microfiber insulations helps stabilize temperature to protect sensitive gear
- Long-lasting zippers: Custom-designed strong zippers. Main compartment zippers features a lock hole.
- Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
- Exterior Dimensions: 17.50 x 12.50 x 6.00 – 7.00″ (444.5 x 317.5 x 152.4 – 177.8mm)
- Front Pocket Interior Dimensions: 17.25 x 12.25 x 0.75″ (438.2 x 311.2 x 19.1mm)